Monday, February 1, 2010

Brainstorm

Topic: There are many topics I can think of that i would potentially like to center my blog around, I am having trouble narrowing it down to what would be most appropriate, being an athlete my initial inclination would be sports, but i figure that's pretty generic and not very academic considering this is a college course. Im a film/communications major so perhaps a place where people could come to share their homemade vidoes/movies, even photography and talk about different aspects of film and media in general, these are only some general ideas that i will most likely make more specific

Audience: My blog would be geared toward really any demographic that has any interest at all in what ever i choose my topic to be, even people who don't have interest who would like to get know about the topic.

Personality: I would definitely want to be laid back and very welcoming, often times people feel intimidated by some topic they don't have much knowledge on, this is what i would like to eliminate, create an environment where any one can come and read about the topic and comment on.

Titles.

I would have to wait to choose my topic before i could come up with a clever topic,
right now i suppose it stands at enthusiast blog?
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment