Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Portfolio ideas

there are a few different ideas i have been thinking about for my portfolio. I really want to try and do a desktop cam presentation. Basically what i would do is use a desktop cam/screen recorder to record my computer screen and record myself browsing the various projects i've done. Then i would take those clips and put them into imovie and add things like voice recordings and other pictures. i think that would be very unique and a good way to show the work i've done throughout the semester.

I could also do a powerpoint, utilizing things like screen shots to show pictures of my projects. I want to make something that will keep the audience's attention though. I find sometimes with power points the slides become boring and uninteresting.

The theme of my portfolio will basically fallow the parameters for the assignment. Showing all of my work and explaining the strength and weaknesses, and also describing overall what I learned from the course and how I will incorporate it into my future college career and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment